1.11.2012

O'Neal & Croft Families

After looking at alot of other people's pictures this afternoon, I've realized I REALLY need to be better about taking these of my own family. Not just my parents/sisters.. but me, Josh & our soon to be Tatum! Anyway, here's my intro for this post's family..

Meet my long time best friend, and my mom's best friend from school days! Momma O was in my own mother's wedding line, then just 22 years later, her daughter was in my wedding line! Exactly one year ago, my best friend (K) was 27 weeks pregnant. Well, when I took these... I was 27 weeks pregnant! My daughter (so weird saying that!) is due 10 days after little Miss K's birthday! It's just cool how life works out. Anyway, K & I became really good friends in college. We spent a pretty good year hanging out and just becoming close before she left for the Army. She's currently stationed in England, and as much as she may love it.. I REALLY hate how far she is! I love how happy she is, so it's worth the trade :) She got to come home for Christmas & I met her daughter for the first time in person. I really adore that angel baby.. she is SO sweet! When I heard they were having their uncle take their pictures I was sad cause I wanted to do it, so I offered to take them & luckily they agreed! I'm frustrated with how I wasn't paying good attention to what my camera was set to when taking certain pictures.. pictures that will be forever lost because of how crummy they are.. but a few of them I am pleased with. I feel like in the past 2 years I have really grown as a photographer, but I just feel like something is missing! Probably some better equipment haha. No, it's me.. :\ I'll just have to practice on my own baby & family to get better! In the mean time, I have just a few more photo shoots to do before Tatum comes. I got the "ok" from my Dr to travel so I plan to get those done! And I wouldn't miss my sister's bridal shoot for the world!! So here ya go, the shoots will be less and less, but for a good cause!







 This is what its like to be around the true them! My friend said the guys all had to wear black socks with their black shoes.. yet she wore white socks with her black shoes. I can see her arguement... the guys wore dressy black shoes & the girls were casual! But it was still quite funny :)

 Most gorgeous niece!! I just adore her :)








No comments:

Post a Comment