11.08.2012

McBride Family

I've done a few posts before with these people, and just to re-cap.. they are my in laws! My husband's brother and wife are seriously the best ever!! She was my roommate before she got married, we met thru our then boyfriends, became friends, and now we're related! So fun! Back in the summer we went to visit them in Spanish Fork, Utah. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THERE? SO gorgeous! We went to the cutest golf resort place and just wondered around. I think when I became serious about moving there, it was because of all the new photography spots I found by just driving. Awesome place, awesome folks, awesome family! Anyway, these were some of the shots I got. Its taken me a while to edit most of them, but I'm finally getting done with them all! This may be a super long post, so I warn ya.. picture OVERLOAD ahead!! (By the way, our niece? Oh my heck... L-O-V-E her! A lot!







 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment