6.25.2013

Hannah+Tanner

Its been SO long since I've posted ANY pictures. I've been swamped with school, being a mommy, taking pictures, and getting sick. A LOT. I'm thankful for the sessions I have been able to do, take some time out from my busy schedule and relax a bit. This one was done quite a while ago.. in fact, it was nippy that morning and I wore a thin jacket and remember carrying T's jacket (a heavy one) around! BOY do I wish it were still that chilly. And this was around 9 am... ha! I love pre-spring and fall pictures.. but I love summer and winter too! ;)

H was seriously my favorite person growing up.. she has two older sisters who are close to my age, and then there was this spunky little sister of theirs that made life FUN! I'm so thankful we kept in touch.. this gorgeous lady is going to be a wonderful & loving momma to a sweet sweet little boy and I can't wait to see her growing belly turn into a precious gift from heaven! Love ya girl!








No comments:

Post a Comment