6.25.2013

Puhlmann Family

I have LOVED getting to know so many people! I met this awesome couple, who are really wonderful people. I met them at a church oriented meeting a year ago and really have so much fun with them. They are so lively, spunky, down to earth spiritual, loving, and kind.. I could go on and on about the amazing people they are! I have learned so much just by their examples, and meeting their family just proved how much I believed them to be. They have 1 daughter and 3 boys.. The daughter was about to give birth to a sweetie little girl, one son was about to get married *THE NEXT DAY*, another son is dating a very lovely woman, and the other has grown up so much from the pictures I saw in their home! The grandkids were really fun, dinosaurs, winking eyes, running super fast, and helping me take pictures.. what a blast (no joke, I had so much fun)!! The son who was about to get married the next day was marrying the cousin of my neighbor growing up. Small world right? Boy.. it was still a blast. This is their session.. families are the best :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment