6.25.2013

My sweet baby girl

She is SO grown up. I'm in shock.. she's learning to walk (and can take some awesome steps on her own!!), she's talking a little, does so much signing, loves swimming, loves animals of any shape and size, she is just a riot! This was taken back at Easter... I know.. delayed. Lazy momma! But we were blessed to find a wonderful family who breeds bunnies and fell in love with these mini siamese lion heads. They also had these adorable baby ducklings that jumped in for a few minutes and at first my angel just loved them, but somehow developed a fear? It was too cute.. The owner just let us borrow the bunnies for a few minutes and we decided to make arrangements for next year! SO... stay tuned in march we will be running an easter bunny special! Mini sessions (10 minute sessions), back to back, edits in an ONLINE gallery (fancy.. I know ;) ), and rights to print!





No comments:

Post a Comment