4.08.2014

Clothing Ideas for Spring

Stumped on what to wear for your session this spring?
 
I've learned there is really only ONE place that can never fail me with ideas... and its google. You could probably find a ton of pins from Pinterest with the same ideas, but google usually has a direct link to whoever posted the photos and I love that because about 90% of them are photographers! Some are in different parts of the country where they actually get snow, but almost all of them are dead on for seasonal colors! I wish I were good at putting outfits together, but I just discovered a website called Polyvore that actually DOES that for you! So you can see how awesome certain colors go together before buying!
 
 
HERE are some ideas for Spring, and trust me when I say that there are TONS to choose from! As always, feel free to send a photo of your clothes laid out on the bed to your photographer. Include everyone's in the same frame so they can get an idea of how to guide from there :)

**When in doubt, if YOU love it... then wear it!**
 

No comments:

Post a Comment